CLAD Services offers an online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) solution suitable for many CPD courses. Online CPD is designed for short courses for professionals and others who need to maintain their education and knowledge levels in their areas of expertise.
Benefits to Professional Bodies
- Online CPD helps professional organisations to support their members with continuing professional development.
- It is a source of revenue for professional organisations.
- Online CPD is risk free. There are no up front payments or fees.
- All site administration and support is taken care of by CLAD Services at no cost to the professional body.
- CLAD Services look after the help desk for the the users.
Benefits to users
The benefits of online Continuing Professional Development include:
- People Learn at their own pace in their own time.
- Users gain new knowledge and review skills in the comfort of their own home or office.
- Wider networking opportunities. Users connect with the wider community through forum discussions.
- Access to a wide range of professional development through a variety of providers.